Thursday 24 November 2016

Ivanka Trump on Donald's sexual interest in her: "If he wasn't my father, I would spray him with Mace"

trump-grope-1


In 2006, president-elect Donald Trump remarked that if Ivanka Trump wasn't his daughter, "perhaps I'd be dating her." In response, she said "If he wasn't my father, I would spray him with Mace."

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/801805498991288320

The remark was unearthed by Sarah Kenzidor from the Aug. 24, 2006 issue of The Chicago Tribune; it's one of several.



“Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . . “ Trump said to Rolling Stone in 2015.


In a 1999 interview with radio host Howard Stern, Trump said his daughter ― who was then 17 ― made him promise he would never date a woman younger than her.



Reminder: the incoming President of the United States of America wants to bang his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment